here is the kings according to ethnicity (and Israeli influence);
summariian (cush hamitic)
1. egyptian (mysriam hamitic) Joseph, Moses
2. assyrian (assur shemitic) ????forgot
3. babylonian (arphixad shemitic) Daniel, Shadrak, Meshek and Abendigo
4. medopersia (medai japhetic) Esther, Mordici
5. greek (javan japhetic) Tobit?
6. roman (tubal japhetic)
7. anglosaxon (gomer japhetic) Rothschilds
8. christian (spiritual israel)???
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is (Rome), and the other is not yet come (America and UK?); and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was (Israel), and is not (Israel was destroyed), even he is the eighth, and is of the seven (Israelis have been second to the kingdoms this whole time), and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings (United Nations or China?), which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Is Jesus's kingdom the one that was, and is not, ... the eighth (and final) king????